Energy 1 offers a full range of integrated renewable energy system design, installation and advisor services. Our expert capabilities encompass comprehensive, turn-key design/build solutions along with a full suite of consulting services. E1 has the experience to efficiently manage projects from conception to commission.
Every project has its own set of individual factors and requirements. Energy 1's holistic, full-service approach provides clients the benefit of optimal integration across system components, as well as proper attention to the function and aesthetics of how clean energy systems are integrated into the built and natural environment.
As leaders in the field of renewable energy and high efficiency building systems, we are also proud to carry the designation of Certified GeoExchange Designer (CGD) and IGSHPA Accredited Installer. The CGD certification, a qualification carried by only a select group of the industries top engineers, is administered by the AAE (Association of Energy Engineers), IGSHPA (International Ground Source Heat Pump Association) and the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium (GHPC).
- Early, Accurate Cost Estimating
- Constructability and Feasibility Analysis
- 3-D Energy Modeling
- Cooling and Heating Loads
- Regulatory Review, Permitting and Jurisdictional Code Guidance
- Energy Code Guidance
- Comprehensive System Engineering and Specification
- Certified System Installation, Commissioning, Service and Warranty
- Life Cycle and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Energy Studies
- Renewable Resource Assessment and Mapping
- Site Observation, Monitoring and Testing
- Feasibility Studies
- Major Utility Coordination
- Tax Incentive Program Guidance
- LEED Guidance
- Construction Management